The use of steel shipping containers in fire and rescue training is growing rapidly and for good reason. Their toughness, versatility, and easy and economical customization make these structures ideal for use in simulating conditions critical to emergency training, including fire growth, rollover, flashover and back draft phenomena.
Advantage Structures has been a pioneer in developing these specialized simulators and are among the leading providers of fire and rescue training structures for fire departments throughout the Midwest. Our structures offer more features and props than steel-erected or concrete buildings for a fraction of the cost, and require only basic pillar foundations, saving thousands more in site preparation costs. And our fabricators are adept at working within each client’s budget constraints to offer effective, affordable solutions, including rental options. Check out a sampling of our work in the Fire and Rescue Training Gallery.
- 20′ Standard Dry Container
- 20′ Double door (Cargo doors on both ends)
- 40′ Standard Dry Container
- 40′ Double door (Cargo doors on both ends)
- 40′ High Cube Dry Container
- 40′ Double door (Double Cargo doors on both ends)
- 45′ High Cube Container
- 48′ High Cube Container
- 53′ High Cube Extra Wide 110″ (2 Pallets will fit side by side)
Request a Quote
Complete the form below and we will get back to you soon.